[cairo] small pixman compilation patch

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Fri Feb 10 12:13:58 PST 2006

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 11:14:40 -0700, Vladimir Vukicevic wrote:

> This changes the DEBUG define to be DEBUG_PIXREGION in pixregion.c --
> if DEBUG is defined, it tries to call ErrorF which is I believe an X
> internal function.  Also moves a C++-style comment into a C-style
> comment block to avoid the compilation warning/error.

Hi Vlad,

Sorry I hadn't gotten back to you on this.

These fixes are obviously correct. Please commit them, (and please
also feel free to commit things simple directly---I'll do review in
the cairo-commit mail that is generated).

And finally, feel free to ping again when stuff like this is sitting
around and hasn't been commented/acted on.

Thanks,