[cairo] How to put RGB(A) data on a cairo context?

Dominic Lachowicz domlachowicz at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 08:01:36 PST 2006

You can always convert the RGBA image to an ARGB image, create an
cairo image surface from that data, and then paint using that surface.

For how to convert RGBA<->ARGB, you can use Owen's documentation, or
look at what Gdk or Librsvg do:

http://people.redhat.com/~otaylor/pixel-converting.html

Best,
Dom

On 2/15/06, Lutz Müller <lutz at topfrose.de> wrote:
> Hi there!
>
> I am wondering how to put RGB(A) data on a cairo context? Take a text
> document with a picture embedded. How do I draw that picture on the
> cairo context?
>
> Regards
> --
> Lutz Müller <lutz at topfrose.de>

Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of the war drums.