[cairo] git branches with some feature work

Vladimir Vukicevic vladimirv at gmail.com
Fri Feb 17 23:50:50 PST 2006

Howdy,

I spent a while today figuring out a good way to make git work for m,
which includes both some small patches/fixes as well as large-scale
feature work.  I thought I'd post a note saying which branches are up
in case there's some interest in various features.   If you use Carl's
cairo-git-setup-remote script, running it with 'vladimir' should pull
in my bits.  The interesting branches:

master - my local master; a bunch of fixes esp. for win32 that are
ready to be merged upstream

device-offset-rework - rework of device offset handling into the
cairo-surface layer

push-pop-group - adds cairo_push_group()/cairo_pop_group() API,
depends on device offset stuff

quartz-cg-surface - quartz surface rewrite based on CoreGraphics

mozilla-tree-cairo - the version of Cairo along with some
mozilla-specific patches that is currently in the TRUNK mozilla tree

   - Vlad