[cairo] Re: Documentation

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Jan 9 12:15:39 PST 2006

On Sun, 08 Jan 2006 02:54:42 +1100, Russell Shaw wrote:
> I posted it on the list and was going to put it in bugzilla, but got
> too peeved at the arrogant answers to my questions on how the documentation
> build system was behaving.

I hope the documentation build system is not a serious impediment to
your contributing documentation. The most important valuable aspects of
contributing documentation should be entirely independent of the build
system.

Feel free to submit plain text documentation if you get stuck (UTF-8
(or ASCII) please, but feel free to use the correct symbols for
mathematical operators, etc). We can always find someone else to
massage text into the documentation system of the month.