PS/PDF API Change Proposal: (Re: [cairo] Semantics of transparent objects)

Jonathon Jongsma jonathon.jongsma at gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 07:44:08 PST 2006

I know for certain that printers can handle documents that have a
mixture of landscape / portrait orientations.  I just tried one with a
variety of sizes and orientations.  The page sizes that it could
handle (both portrait and landscape of the same size), it printed
automatically.  When it got to a size it didn't have, it prompted for
the paper to be loaded manually.  FWIW.

Jonner