[cairo] compile cairo 1.0.2 mingw --enable-pdf

Claus Behl claus at bempf.de
Tue Jan 24 11:54:44 PST 2006

>I think the problem is that --enable-pdf only enables PDF if
>the dependencies are there and mostly likely you don't have
>FreeType (and don't want FreeType). Check to see what backends
>are listed as built at the end of configure.
>
>PDF/PS support with Win32 native fonts is not a huge job,
>but it's a currently-undone job. (As is Win32 GDI printing
>support.)
>
>Regards,
>					Owen

Those are the last lines of the configure output:

cairo will be compiled with the following surface backends:
  Xlib: no (requires Xrender http://freedesktop.org/Software/xlibs)
  Quartz: no
  XCB: no
  Win32: yes
  PostScript: yes
  PDF: yes
  glitz: no

the following font backends:
  FreeType: yes
  Win32: yes
  ATSUI: no

and the following features:
  PNG functions: yes

I have Freetype 2.1.10 from gnuwin32. I used cairo-1.0.2.
I think the dependencies are there.

To sad, i want to use cairo for a small project at school, teaching
 graphics programming and using pdf output for print.

Can someone help me with a compiled version or tell
me a link where i can download.

Claus