[cairo] cairo_show_page vs win32

Stuart Parmenter stuartp at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 13:33:29 PST 2006

Here's a patch I had been playing around with a while ago.  It should
work, although it has similar problems to clipping in that it won't
trigger if we have to draw directly to the DC.  There is still no good
spot in cairo for BeginDoc, EndDoc and AbortDoc in cairo, so for now
I've left our StartPage/EndPage calls external as well.

stuart