[cairo] Don't print unobfuscated message IDs in your list archives

Ryan Schmidt cairo-2006c at ryandesign.com
Wed Jul 5 12:14:02 PDT 2006

I notice that you're printing message IDs in your mailing list
archives. For example the source of this page:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/cairo/2006-July/thread.html

includes the following comment:

<!--3 01152124771/
F216A53F-3E22-4E7C-927F-96E46B7A65B6 at ryandesign.com- -->

I would appreciate it if you would not print things on your web page
that look like (and are) valid email addresses at my domain, without
obfuscation, because the spambots find them in no time and I end up
receiving spam to them.

I'm pretty sure it's possible to configure Pipermail/Mailman to not
output that, because the following Pipermail/Mailman installations
don't do that:

http://mailman1.u.washington.edu/pipermail/pubcookie-users/2006-July/
thread.html

https://mailman.research.att.com/pipermail/graphviz-devel/2006/