[cairo] fonts disappearing from gtk+ applications in KDE

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Jul 26 11:23:19 PDT 2006

On Wed, 26 Jul 2006 17:52:04 +0200, "Jozef Riha" wrote:
> > PS. In the meantime, you should be able to workaround the bug by using
> > antialiased fonts.
>
> please where/using which tool to set them? thank you, joe

Should be in the KDE configuration dialogs for fonts/text rendering. I
don't know more details than that.

But I've also heard that there's a bug somewhere that setting a
"disable antialiasing below some size" is currently resulting in
disabling antialiasing at all sizes. So you might need to also turn
that setting off, even if it seems it shouldn't be relevant.