[cairo] Ignore global advance uncondinationally.

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Jun 8 10:47:19 PDT 2006

On Thu, 08 Jun 2006 23:09:11 +0800, sunmoon1997 wrote:
> As discussed on irc, I'm going to push the attached patch in a day if
> there's no objection. This issue has been discussed several times[*].
> Any coments?

As I said before, I don't know enough to comment on the patch.

But I do want to comment to say thank you for taking this assertive
role to making cairo better. It's the perfect way to get things done
and make cairo better. And I love welcoming new, active contributors!

So, welcome!

-Carl

PS. If anyone else has long-neglected patches, then maybe the problem
is also that you're just missing commit privileges so that you can
just start pushing out fixes for the things that matter to you. If you
think you're in that position, please let me know.