[cairo] Stange alpha channel problem.

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue Jun 13 16:15:36 PDT 2006

On Tue, 13 Jun 2006 18:49:25 -0400, "Paul Giblock" wrote:

> Finally, on my desktop there is no darkening problem. The darkening
> still occurs on my laptop.  Both systems are running cairo-1.1.6.

OK. I don't see the bug on my system either. So it sounds like you've
found a bug in your X server. Interesting things to note next are X
server versions and the specific X driver being used in each case.

I've gone ahead and added the test to cairo's test suite to help
others find the problem. I did crank the REPS from 500 down to 10. Let
me know if that still shows the bug.

Thanks again,