[cairo] Makefile problem on mac os x

Fabien Costantini fab672000 at yahoo.fr
Sat Jun 24 08:12:14 PDT 2006

but pkg-config did find my manual install of libpng path correctly and
I check the pkg-config paths on my system and exported PKG_CONFIG_PATH
as you suggested, it does not change the problem.

It's not really blocking as one can correct that easily anyway.

BTW are you a relative of Chris Osgood ?
We (fltk folks) are very interested in the imago project (using fltk+cairo+svg)

 Thanks for your feedback,
 Fabien