[cairo] Avoiding seams (again)

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Jun 26 17:43:22 PDT 2006

On Thu, 23 Mar 2006 00:34:59 +0100 (CET), Timothée Lecomte wrote:
> Here is a sample code (plot.cr is the main context, plot.current_xmax and
> plot.currentymax are its width and height):

[snip]

> Here is the results :
> For the xlib surface : http://tipote.free.fr/wxt-saturate3.png
> For the image surface : http://tipote.free.fr/wxt-saturate4.png

Hi Timothée,

I just happened to be sitting down with Eric Anholt and looking
closely at the results of cairo's test suite with recent X server
builds. He found a failure in the X implementation of saturate, and I
felt guilty for remembering that you had reported this earlier and we
hadn't done anything about it.

Anyway, he's looking at this now so hopefully we can see a fix for
this soon.