[cairo] New API: cairo_ps_surface_dsc_{comment, begin_setup, begin_page_setup}

Leon Woestenberg leonw at mailcan.com
Wed May 3 14:59:56 PDT 2006

Hi Carl,

Carl Worth wrote:
> An example of output produced with this patch is available here:
>
> 	http://cairographics.org/~cworth/images/ps-features.ps
>
> (this file has been updated since I posted the same URL earlier to
> demonstrate cairo_ps_surface_set_size)

FYI, when I read this email, I opened the file with Acrobat Distiller,
which faults out with this:

%%[ Error: typecheck; OffendingCommand: definefont; ErrorInfo: Encoding
--nostringval-- ]%%

Stack:
/Font
-dict-
/CairoFont-0-0

%%[ Flushing: rest of job (to end-of-file) will be ignored ]%%
%%[ Warning: PostScript error. No PDF file produced. ] %%

Best Regards,

Leon.