[cairo] Device offset rework status, and what it needs from here

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu May 4 02:49:28 PDT 2006

On Sun, 30 Apr 2006 00:53:15 +0200, Christian Biesinger wrote:

> Although I also get 11 PS tests failing on an unmodified cairo master
> repository.

Yes, there are some outstanding PS failures. I think they have to do
with transformed source patterns, (they have the same failure pattern
as the failures in the PDF backend that I wrestled with before I got
all the source pattern transformations to work just right). It can be
pretty tricky.

If someone were to take a look at these before I could get around to
it, I definitely wouldn't complain about that.