[cairo] Bug in _cairo_xlib_surface_create_similar

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu May 18 16:48:54 PDT 2006

On Fri, 19 May 2006 11:27:25 +1200, Robert O'Callahan wrote:

> They look good to me.

Thanks. You're something like 3.5 orders of magnitude faster than me
as far as patch review speed goes in this sequence. All pushed out
now.

> But don't you want to remove your CAIRO_SURFACE_RENDER_HAS_COMPOSITE
> check from _cairo_xlib_surface_create_similar_with_format, too?

*shrug*

It'd really be just guessing on my part. And I don't like to guess
about performance changes. If anyone around here really cares about
cairo performance on non-Render X servers, then they could work on
taking out some of the guesswork, (though this particular issue is
likely not anything like the most important performance issue for
cairo on non-Render X servers).