[cairo] Getting mozilla-specific changes merged in

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu May 18 22:04:59 PDT 2006

On Thu, 18 May 2006 17:49:13 -0700, Carl Worth wrote:
> So then there are only 9 patches left.

And then there were six.

I've pushed the following out to cairo's master branch:

	Define kCGBitmapByteOrder32Host for when the SDK doesn't define it
	Whitespace fix
	CAIRO_SCALED_FONT_TYPE_* -> CAIRO_FONT_TYPE_*

And I've re-organized the remaining 6 patches into 4 branches. All of
these branches are pushed out to my personal tree.

mozilla-private (stuff that doesn't look aimed at cairo upstream)
	Misc compilation bits for Mozilla's in-tree cairo version. Mainly
	Added cairo-platform.h
	Remove "static inline" from cairo-font-subset.c

	(This third one perhaps doesn't really belong here---I just
	didn't know where else to put it. It doesn't come with much
	justification, so I don't know what it is addressing.)

query-clip (under discussion currently)
	Allow querying clip state from cairo_t (rectangles only)

group-target-api-change (will hopefully be under discussion soon)
	Add modify cairo_get_group_target() to return device offsets

5777
	Add bandaid for fbCompose memory corruption

	(Incomplete treatment for bug #5777. Should add the test case
	 as well, and perhaps there's a non-bandaid fix?)

mozilla-rebuilt
	(This is simply a merge of cairo's master with all of the
	above 4 branches.)

Hopefully that will all be useful to somebody.