[cairo] libXext missing?

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Wed Nov 15 09:33:57 PST 2006

On Wed, 2006-11-15 at 10:28 -0500, Stephen Sinclair wrote:

> However, the upshot is that in the configure script there is obviously
> a fallback for X when pkg-config fails, so this fallback should
> probably include a -lXext.

I think we used to do that.  We were using autoconf's XTRA macro to
gather X linking libs and flags, but that seemed to too much noise,
causing compilation to fail if some weird X library was not present.  So
we switched back to linking -lX11 simply.

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

        -- Dan Bern, "New American Language"