[cairo] New regressions since 10/17

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Fri Oct 20 16:15:31 PDT 2006

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006 14:30:26 -0700, Bryce Harrington wrote:
> Looking at the Cairo runs for the past few days I notice there was a
> jump in number of failures on 10/17 (see
> http://crucible.osdl.org/runs/cairo_report.html).

Thanks Bryce,

I noticed the same thing last night and used git-bisect to track it
down to the change I pushed on 2006-10-16 that changes
cairo_color_compute_shorts which can be seen here:

http://gitweb.freedesktop.org/?p=cairo.git;a=commitdiff;h=b62710d4f8602203d848daf2d444865b611fff09

I checked the images and they new failures differ by a maximum change
of 1 in any color channel. So I think this is just expected from the
change above, and it's just that I neglected to install the new
reference images with the change.

But thanks for continuing to run crucible, and thanks for pointing
this out. Could we easily get crucible to automatically email this
list any time failure counts increase for any machine?