[cairo] what/where is xcb-renderutil ?

Jamey Sharp jamey at minilop.net
Mon Sep 4 17:22:25 PDT 2006

On Mon, Sep 04, 2006 at 10:32:08PM +1000, Rod Butcher wrote:
> greetings. I find latest version of cairo won't build, complains about
> xcb which I have had installed all along. i see latest version of cairo
> refers to xcb-renderutil . What is this, part od what ?

JimC's response is correct, but to provide more detail for this specific
question: xcb-renderutil is a port of the utility code from libXrender,
and is a new part of the xcb-util libraries. xcb-renderutil, in turn,
requires a fairly recent version of XCB (with "Plan 7" support), so be
sure to rebuild everything from your XCB checkout.

--Jamey