[cairo] filters/image processing

MenTaLguY mental at rydia.net
Tue Sep 5 19:08:30 PDT 2006

On Tue, 2006-09-05 at 10:40 -0700, Bill Spitzak wrote:
> I think there is FAR too much worry about making every implementation
> draw the same in cairo, and this is really blocking getting things done
> and accelerated.

Having said what I did in my last post, one thing I think I would be
okay with is if GLSL were exposed for OpenGL surfaces as a
target-specific API.

I just don't think it's a good idea to deliberately introduce a
_generic_ API which gives drastically different results with different
backends.

-mental