[cairo] Deprecating CAIRO_FORMAT_RGB16_565 and adding cairo-deprecated.h

Torsten Schoenfeld kaffeetisch at gmx.de
Sun Sep 10 03:26:14 PDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-09-09 at 15:41 -0700, Carl Worth wrote:

> The patch below implements this (also available in the
> rgb16-deprecated branch of my personal tree). Please provide any
> feedback you might have.

The patch removes CAIRO_FORMAT_RGB16_565 from cairo_format_t and adds a
define hard-coding it to be 4.  Wouldn't this cause problems when later
a new entry is added to cairo_format_t?  This new entry would also
evaluate to 4 and functions that use cairo_format_t would have no way of
differentiating between the new format and CAIRO_FORMAT_RGB16_565.

--
Bye,
-Torsten