[cairo] Fwd: Searching for cairo released or Released

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Sep 27 09:10:32 PDT 2006

On Wed, 27 Sep 2006 12:26:36 +0530, "raghu dp" wrote:
>  I am searching for cairo release patch , please send me the url for any
> patch to cairo from june

I'm not sure that I understand exactly what you are looking for or are
having trouble finding. The URL for cairo releases is here:

	http://cairographics.org/releases

The 1.2.0 release available there was made in June, while the
subsequent 1.2.2 and 1.2.4 releases were made in August.

We publish those releases as self-contained tar files, not as
patches. If you are interested in tracking development between (or
beyond) any particular release, then I would recommend using git to
track cairo's source. Please see the instructions here:

	http://cairographics.org/download

I would have hoped that the above URLs would have been plainly evident
by reading the text at http://cairographics.org. If not, and you can
suggest any improvements to the web pages, please let us know.