[cairo] [Cairomm] Patch to support Cairo's Quartz (Mac OS X) surface in Cairomm

Hugo Vincent hugo.vincent at gmail.com
Mon Apr 2 04:05:56 PDT 2007

Hi,

Attached is a patch that wraps Cairo's Quartz surface (for Mac OS X)
as a surface that can be used with Cairomm. I've been using it for
the last month or so, with a CVS checkout of Cairomm from around 24
Feb 2007, and Cairo-1.4.2. I can't promise it is complete or
floorless, but does work correctly for me in a Cocoa application I
have been developing. I hope it is of use, and that it is accepted
into the main Cairomm repo.

Cheers,
Hugo Vincent