[cairo] Re: [cairo-commit] src/cairo-png.c

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Apr 23 15:16:50 PDT 2007

On Mon, 23 Apr 2007 23:32:19 +0200, "Peter Weilbacher (Mozilla)" wrote:
> Bloody hell! I pushed it like I always did the OS/2 stuff but something
> must have gone completely wrong, because what I did seems to have
> reverted some of the earlier changes. Not sure what happened, but now
> I need help from somebody to clean up the mess.

Was it gitweb that gave you the scare?

It's horribly broken in the way it displays merge commits, (showing
the changes from a single parent, as opposed to the lovely
multi-parent thing that say "git show" does).

I don't know if an update gitweb would work better, but if someone
finds it does, (say by checking similar merge commits in other gitweb
instances), that could give us some nice motivation to upgrade it.