[cairo] (no subject)

Travis Griggs tgriggs at cincom.com
Tue Apr 24 10:07:02 PDT 2007

I'm putting together a slide presentation. And was putting together a
slide attempting to demonstrate the growing presence of Cairo in the
industry. I know it's being used in GTK. I understand it's being used
in Firefox? What others? Not that those aren't big enough. It runs on
OSX/Windows/Linux. I see Solaris posts from time to time and even OS/2.

Basically I'm looking to bolster the impression that "this bandwagon
seems to have momentum so it's a safe bet , even exciting, to jump on
it."

TIA

--
Travis Griggs