[cairo] 3rd cairo 1.4.6 release-candidate snapshot available

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Sat Apr 28 07:57:48 PDT 2007

Thanks Jean-Baptiste, Hans, and Richard for the quick feedback and
reports on the bugs.

The missing cairo-ps-surface-private.h file is something the release
scripts would have found for me, (so we should probably augment the
snapshot scripts to do the same tests).

The other stuff I certainly wouldn't have found on my systems, so I'm
grateful for you for checking things out and reporting back---this
should give us a much better release.

I've now pushed out four changes to fix the reported problems, and
made another snapshot:

http://cairographics.org/snapshots/cairo-1.4.5-20070428-7e6ab5.tar.gz

Please let me know if anybody can find any further problems with this.

Thanks,