[cairo] graph plotting using cairo

Milan Stanojević milanst at gmail.com
Mon Aug 13 16:59:30 PDT 2007

> To tell for sure, one would really need to do some profiling work...

I did some profiling using oprofile. It seems that most of the time is
spent in libfb, which afaik is responsible for most of the X software
rendering. Unfortunatelly, I can't get exact profile by the function
and I can't run sysprof because of some company rules.
In any case, it seems that ati drivers suck and that I have limited
hardware acceleration.
I am including part of the profiling report (app name is plot.exe) if
it helps shed more light.