[cairo] cairo release notes items for GNOME 2.20

Murray Cumming murrayc at murrayc.com
Sat Aug 18 05:00:18 PDT 2007

Are there any very user visible changes in cairo between the GNOME 2.18
release time and GNOME 2.20's release time (one month from now)?

This could either be described as something screenshotable and easily
described to non-techies, or we could put something (such as performance
improvement graphs) in the developer section.

cairo isn't part of the GNOME release sets but it's obviously a very
important part of our software, so it seems worth mentioning
improvements.

murrayc at murrayc.com
www.murrayc.com
www.openismus.com