[cairo] pycairo subclass

Gerdus van Zyl gerdusvanzyl at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 13:12:45 PST 2007

I second that, any ideas? It would be great then I can extent my
contexts with common drawing code and some colour conversions.
I  have tried using the install_method recipe from the activestate
cookbook but get
AttributeError: 'cairo.Context' object has no attribute 'saymoo' the
same as when I try to subclass.

~Gerdus