[cairo] I don't see the pattern

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Mon Dec 10 03:32:01 PST 2007

> I am running windows so I use the Win32 API and the cairo support for
> it.
Ah okay, out of my scope :)

> For my GTK backend for uxpython I just use one custom GTK control
> that fills the entire window.
Is it a DrawingArea? That's what I'm using. How are you getting mouse/keyboard
events when using the GTK backend?

Sorry to bother you - ignore me at your leisure.

> I am still working on it hope to release
> it sometime this week, will let you know.
Cool.

BTW - there is some talk on GLUG chat about a local host for OSS on
linux.org.za -- if you are looking. I may very well host my API there if they
get it all setup nicely.

\d