[cairo] The Cairo Scarab logo

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Fri Dec 14 09:47:50 PST 2007

On Fri, 14 Dec 2007 10:46:54 +0100, Nis Martensen wrote:
> There is no obvious link in the wiki, but there is also
> <http://cgit.freedesktop.org/cairo-www/tree/src>.

Yeah, we could have an "about this wiki" page that at least _mentions_
ikiwiki. And we could definitely use something that tells people that
they have the option of doing a "git clone" to make contributions to
the wiki.

I know that in general I'm opposed to having the "wiki nature" bleed
all over every page, but I may have gone a little too far in hiding
things. I definitely want people to realize that if they found
something lacking that they can directly contribute any change.