[cairo] Latest diagram - svgz file 51K

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Sat Dec 15 22:14:51 PST 2007

Baz, thanks for that great crit!
I agree with you in many places; esp. on the colour consistency and the
arrows, although I don't want it looking like one needs a key to grok it.
Arrows should mean "connect" and the words in the boxes can describe that
connection. I'll have another look.

 The problem for me has been understanding Cairo in the first place. I have
been pulling many sources of info on this list, the current tut and tests
together and each time I get a clearer pic I have had to redo the diagram.
 I will run through it again,looking at it from your pov, and hopefully
improve it.

Regards,
\d