[cairo] Ann: Cairo diagrams available (kind of)

Donn donn.ingle at gmail.com
Tue Dec 25 19:45:18 PST 2007

> I checked them out a few days ago and my head started spinning :).
Heh, I guess we all take different forms of input! Whenever I'm trying to
precis something, I end-up with diagrams like those!

> like the idea, but am not sure that one image encapsulating the entire
> cairo model is the most useful thing when introducing cairo.
The main stack image is still irking me - I think I've got the spirit of it,
but I may need to zoom it up and reduce the clutter. The rest of what you see
is actually many pages; one per topic - meant to be exported one by one.

> What is this Fonty Python thing anyway, and why do you need it?
A Font Manager for Gnu/Linux. It's my personal itch ;)

\d