[cairo] New per-scaled_font mutex to fix locking bugs

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue Feb 6 18:32:29 PST 2007

On Wed, 07 Feb 2007 12:51:58 +1030, Adrian Johnson wrote:
> I get the following errors when compiling the new, more thread-friendly
> cairo:
>
> cairo-font.c: In function '_cairo_toy_font_face_hash_table_lock':
> cairo-font.c:238: error: 'CAIRO_LOCK_FILE' undeclared (first use in this

Oh, sorry about that. I had some debugging code in the original patch
which I apparently only half-removed.[*]

Should be all fixed now.

-Carl

[*] I blame this on whatever it is that is causing my CPU frequency to
suddenly be stuck at 600MHz rather than 1700MHz. And the following
command doesn't seem to be returning:

	# echo 'ondemand' > /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_governor

It's odd as I've never had trouble with cpufreq before, and I don't
recall changing anything recently that should have had any effect.