[cairo] compile error in Cairo 1.3.12

Daniel Amelang daniel.amelang at gmail.com
Fri Feb 9 12:59:45 PST 2007

On 2/9/07, adamski <adam.elemental at gmail.com> wrote:

> I am getting compile errors on GNU Linux (Ubuntu) when trying to compile
> Cairo.
>

> I first got an error about CAIRO_SCALED_FONT_BACKEND_DEFAULT being
> undeclared... so I just set it to 0 instead to try and get it compiling ...
> but it seems its not the only one:

That's strange. So, assuming that you got cairo 1.3.12 from the
official snapshots page, and that you ran configure yourself on that
same box, you really shouldn't be getting this error. I just tried the
offical 1.3.12 snapshot on my Ubuntu box and it worked just fine. So,
nothing obviously wrong.

Can you attach your config.log and your cairo-features.h ? It seems
that CAIRO_HAS_FT_FONT wasn't defined as it should have been.

Dan