[cairo] Re: [cairo-commit] 4 commits - src/cairo-output-stream.c src/cairo-pdf-surface.c

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Mon Feb 12 10:05:54 PST 2007

Great stuff, Adrian! Keep it coming.

Just two minor comments.

On Sun, 11 Feb 2007 05:05:08 -0800 (PST), Adrian Johnson wrote:
> +  /* Omit the minus sign from negative zero. */
> +  if (d == 0)
> +      d = 0;
> +
>    snprintf (buffer, size, "%f", d);

As a minor style issue: I'd definitely prefer to see 0.0 for
floating-point zero.

>     PDF: Fix Type3 font metrics to make text selection work

This is really exciting.

Can we now say that PDF text selection should pretty much always work
in the upcoming 1.4 release? Or are there still known issues?

I'm really excited by this new functionality. Thanks so much.