[cairo] text on win32

Daniel Amelang daniel.amelang at gmail.com
Mon Feb 12 16:43:08 PST 2007

On 2/12/07, Vladimir Vukicevic <vladimir at pobox.com> wrote:

> Indeed; Stuart has wanted to remove the WIN32_FONT_LOGICAL_SCALE stuff from cairo for a while now, but hasn't gotten around to it.  (There's actually a bigger set of issues that need to be solved in the win32 font code... I'm not sure when he'll have time to work on it.)

So some quick fix needs to be applied so that 1.4 doesn't ship with
broken win32 font code. Does Jordan's patch solve the problem well
enough for now? Should we just define WIN32_FONT_LOGICAL_SCALE to 1
like in the mozilla code?

I'm clearly not qualified to make judgements here, I'm just trying to
keep things moving.

Dan