[cairo] Sorry I broke the text tests! (and status update)

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Feb 14 13:41:41 PST 2007

On Wed, 14 Feb 2007 11:53:22 +0800, sunmoon1997 wrote:
> I just pushed a fix, no test hangs now.

Thanks very much for the fix.

After that, Monty noticed some other brain-damage I had introduced in
the same series. Wow, I introduced at least three different
regressions in that series. That's rather embarrassing.

So thanks everyone for helping me find those. The test suite did catch
two of the three---I botched things by not running the test suite
before pushing because all I did was a small tweak to an existing
series that I thought I had tested previously, (when clearly I
hadn't---and it wasn't the tweak that introduced any of the problems
we've found).

Anyway, as you've surely all noticed by now, the 1.3.14 snapshot is
out with all this stuff. We'll see if I need two wear a brown paper
bag in public, or only around the people that hang out on this list
and get their cairo through git...