[cairo] Sorry I broke the text tests! (and status update)

Jeff Muizelaar jeff at infidigm.net
Wed Feb 14 22:23:03 PST 2007

On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 06:37:30PM -0800, Behdad Esfahbod wrote:
> On Tue, 2007-02-13 at 23:34 -0500, Jeff Muizelaar wrote:
> > On Tue, Feb 13, 2007 at 05:36:30PM -0800, Carl Worth wrote:
> > > * Apply a final version of the leaky-dash fix that's in progress
> >
> > The current working version of this lives in the dashing-fixes branch of
> > git://people.freedesktop.org/~jrmuizel/cairo. It needs a bit more work
> > before it will be ready to merge upstream.
>
> Thanks Jeff.  Are you going to finish it soon?
>
> > Additionally, I have some rough patches that clean things up even more
> > in the dashing-cleanup branch. Assuming the stuff in this branch is
> > correct, the dashing code is actually begining to look better.
>
> I think we should keep them for post 1.4.

Jeff Smith and I made some more progress on the cleaned up stuff today.
I am pretty happy with the final state of the tree sitting at the
dashing-cleanup branch. This version now matches the way acroread and gv
do dashing, which I consider a plus. However, the intermediate
stages/patch set to get to this point is still a mess.

I can try to get the series cleaned up tomorrow (Feb 15). How much time
do I have? I don't want to hold up the release.

-Jeff