[cairo] Re: [cairo-commit] src/cairo-pdf-surface.c src/cairo-ps-surface.c src/cairo-scaled-font-subsets.c src/cairo-scaled-font-subsets-private.h src/cairo-svg-surface.c

Behdad Esfahbod behdad at behdad.org
Tue Feb 20 11:01:14 PST 2007

Thanks Adrian for the good stuff.

On Tue, 2007-02-20 at 09:05 -0500, Adrian Johnson wrote:
> Outline glyphs are put in the unscaled subsets.

I've wanted to check this for long.  You should only do this if hinting
is turned off.  Hinting for PS/PDF backends makes no sense and generates
very ugly output, so this is not a huge problem, still, something you
may want to fix.

> Bitmap glyphs are put in the scaled subsets.

I don't care enough about bitmap fonts to ask why :).

--
behdad
http://behdad.org/

        -- Benjamin Franklin, 1759