[cairo] cairo/inkscape problems

bulia byak buliabyak at gmail.com
Wed Feb 21 09:57:06 PST 2007

On 2/21/07, Behdad Esfahbod <behdad at behdad.org> wrote:
> Yes, known.  This is the XFAIL test a8-mask.  There is a draft patch
> here:
>
>   http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/cairo/2006-December/008919.html
>
> Please test and let us know if it helps.

Thanks, I'll give it a try.

> Yes, both are the same issue, XFAIL test long-lines.  We may be
> switching from 16.16 fixed point to 24.8.  That will help here a lot,
> but would not completely fix it.

As I understand it, probably a complete fix is impossible in principle
- there will still be a limit to the precision somewhere. But our
highest zoom is limited anyway, so if it works at our maximum of
25600% even for very large paths, it will be good enough for us.

--
bulia byak
Inkscape. Draw Freely.