[cairo] _cairo_xlib_surface_is_compatible

Jim Gettys jg at laptop.org
Wed Feb 21 13:18:38 PST 2007

Yeah, you can just substitute with a check to see if the screen pointers
are the same on the Xlib calls.

There are routines/macros for getting screen pointers.

If I had Xlib to do over again, there would only be screen pointers:
that occurred to me too late in X11 to do, unfortunately.
                                - Jim

--
Jim Gettys
One Laptop Per Child