[cairo] Re: Embeding JPG in PDF

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Wed Jan 10 15:44:02 PST 2007

On Thu, 11 Jan 2007 10:07:04 +1100, Andrew McRae wrote:
> Getting higher resolution images into the PDF side has been
> brought up before - my previous patch to allow fallback
> resolution to be used for PDF image resolution was rejected,
> but I still don't see how the alternatives can give you better
> than 72 dpi images in PDF?

Hi Andrew,

I still feel that the previous round of this was left a little open
ended.

Could you submit a minimal test case showing the problem you're having
with image resolution and the current cairo API? Or did you submit
that before? If so, could you point it out to me again, because I
don't recall seeing it.

Thanks,