[cairo] Corruption with image surfaces

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Jan 25 15:24:13 PST 2007

On Wed, 24 Jan 2007 10:29:21 +0000, "Alex Mac" wrote:
> Maybe I'm abusing the api but can someone test out this program and
> tell me if it looks ok? It just renders the attached svg file into an
> image surface and then paints that onto the main cairo surface while
> rotating it.

Your code looks just fine. Looks like this is just the same bug that
Benjamin noted earlier, (and I misunderstood and used create_similar
instead of image_surface_create when I tried to replicate the bug).

Anyway, see here for Benjamin's original message (and his patch). But
I'll be getting on top of this pretty soon now:

http://lists.freedesktop.org/archives/cairo/2007-January/009070.html