[cairo] cairo windows development setup?

Travis Griggs tgriggs at cincom.com
Mon Jul 2 15:26:22 PDT 2007

It's been about 6 years before I compiled/debugged applications for
Windows. Back then, it was MS VisualStudio 6. And then I was allowed
the wonderful grace of forgetting all of that and using vim/ddd/gcc
and/or Xcode for the Mac. Now though, I want to do some development/
debugging/experimentation on Windows, specifically for Cairo. I'm
curious what tools other Cairo/Windows developers are using.
VisualStudio? What version? Or maybe cygwin tools instead?

TIA

--
Travis Griggs
Objologist