[cairo] Thanks for helping with the cairo wiki

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Thu Jul 5 08:17:03 PDT 2007

I'd like to give thanks to Nis Martensen, "vchahun"[*], and Jonathon
Jongsma for jumping right in and contributing to the new cairo wiki.

Already the list of broken links, (which appears automatically at
http://cairographics.org/todo ) is down to just three:

	cairo-java
	cairo-nickle
	cairo-perl

and I'm sure the list was three times longer when I announced the new
wiki.

The three pages mentioned above are pages that were lost from the old
wiki, and that google didn't have a copy of. Hopefully people can
provide replacements for them soon.

-Carl

[*] I'd soon like to fix the wiki so that it stores complete names
instead of only a user name. In the meantime, if you would use as a
username something of the form carl.worth that would be greatly
appreciated.