[cairo] Mailing list subscription is functional once again

Carl Worth cworth at cworth.org
Tue Jul 10 09:22:17 PDT 2007

Ever since we went live with the new wiki, the various cairo mailing
lists have been broken. They haven't been allowing new subscriptions,
changes to options, etc. (though mail delivery has been working).

We've now fixed this problem, so hopefully everything will work again.

So, in the spirit of "if you can't hear me in the back of the room,
please raise your hand": If you've been unable to subscribe to this
mailing list, please try again now.