[cairo] pushed fixed-point work

Vladimir Vukicevic vladimir at pobox.com
Tue Jul 10 16:15:54 PDT 2007

----- "David Turner" <david at freetype.org> wrote:

> > The two files
> >
> >   pixman-compose.c
> >   pixman-edge.c
> >
> > must be compiled twice, once with -DPIXMAN_FB_ACCESSORS, and once
> > without. Both compiled versions must then be linked into pixman.
> >

> I would respectfully suggest to transform them in headers, and have
> four sources files that essentially include them, defining or
> undefining
> the proper macros instead.
>
> this would work a lot better with all kinds of build systems.

Oy, yes.. good thing I saw this before trying to pull the new pixman into Mozilla, or I would've been very frustrated trying to figure out what was going on :)  Adding four separate files that #include pixman-compose.c (after adding some #error guards in those files to make sure that they're never compiled directly) would make compilation much simpler.

    - Vlad