[cairo] cairomm now using git

Jonathon Jongsma jonathon.jongsma at gmail.com
Mon Jun 4 11:31:25 PDT 2007

Anyone interested in cairomm development should be aware that we have
recently followed cairo's lead and switched our development repository
from CVS to git.

The import went very smoothly and the git repository is already
available, thanks to help from Carl Worth.  CVS has been switch to
read-only.  From now on, all future development will be done in git.
Anybody who wants to check out the code can use the following command:
git clone git://git.cairographics.org/git/cairomm

After you've cloned the repository, you can pull new changes with the
command `git pull`.

In addition, the repository can be viewed online at the following location:
http://gitweb.cairographics.org/?p=cairomm.git

Feel free to contact me with any questions.
--
jonner